How to make an alkalizing celery juice recipe without a juicer!! This takes minutes and is so delicious!!
After finishing my 10-day juice cleanse, I’ve kept up juicing as a regular part of my daily routine. I’ll make sure to have at least one juice a day, whether that be a green juice, beet juice, tropical juice, etc. My latest favourite has been this green celery juice.
Juicing provides a number of benefits, including:
- Fast and easy absorption of nutrients.
- Increased energy levels.
- Improved cognitive function.
- Glowing skin.
Celery juice, in particular, contains two antioxidants, apigenin and luteolin, which have been shown to reduce inflammation. This juice is highly nutritious, containing nutrients like folate, potassium, vitamin B6, K and C. Research has found that the luteolin in celery may help protect skin against UV damage. Celery juice may also help with:
- Healing and boosting gut function by restoring hydrochloric acid, needed for digestion as it helps to break down, digest, and absorb nutrients like protein.
- Promoting liver function, which in turn, helps with detoxification. It increases the production of enzymes, and helps in reducing fat build-up in the liver.
- Improves digestion, as celery juice helps get things moving in the intestines, assisting with constipation, bloating, and water retention, and acts as a gentle, natural laxative and diuretic.
Before we get started in learning how to make this detoxifying celery juice – if you like what you’re seeing, subscribe to my email newsletter at the bottom of the page to keep up to date on the latest recipes, DIYs, gardening and health tips I share!!
If you make this celery juice, please let me know! Leave a comment below, and if you take a picture and share it, please tag me on Instagram @simplynaturalnessa or use the hashtag #simplynaturalnessa so I can see! I’d love to know how you went!
Homemade Celery Juice Without a Juicer
The best time to drink celery juice is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Wait 20-30 minutes before drinking or eating anything else. This celery juice recipe is made using a blender and strainer, like a nut milk bag, meaning no expensive juicer is required!
- 3-4 stalks organic celery
- 1 organic green apple
- 1/4-1/2 cup filtered water
- Roughly chop ingredients into smaller pieces that will fit in your blender, pop into high speed blender, blend, then strain out the pulp through a cheesecloth, old clean muslin blanket or nut milk bag.
- Pour into a some tall glasses, add a handful of ice cubes, and enjoy fresh!
As always, this is not personal medical advice and we recommend that you talk with your doctor before trying or using any new products. It’s important to check with a doctor before taking this or any new product, especially if taking any other medicine or supplement or if pregnant or nursing. Be sure to check ingredients to make sure there is no risk of an allergic reaction.
Have you made homemade juice before? Did you use a blender or a juicer? Share in the comments below.
Lots of love,